Eugene R. Dougherty
A strong background in family law as a lawyer and a judge
Eugene R. Dougherty offers broad legal experience in a comfortable and friendly setting.
- Child custody, visitation,child support
- Separation Agreements
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Postnuptial Agreements
- Domestic abuse/child neglect
- Matrimonial law
- Education law
Admitted to Practice
- United States Supreme Court
- New York
- New Jersey
- Pace University, J.D.
- Dean’s List
- Ranking Scholar
- Brooklyn College of the City University of New York, M.A.
- State University of New York, B.A.
- Harvard Law School – Summer Institute for Lawyers, 1991
- Citation for Meritorious Service, U.S. Army
- Certificate of Appreciation, White Plains City Court
- New York State Bar Association – Family Law Section
- Westchester County Bar Association – Family Law Section
- Former Administrative Law Judge, New York State
- Elected Trustee, Village of Hastings-on-Hudson, New York
- Licensed English teacher, New York State
- U.S. Army, Honorable Discharge
The legal knowledge you need for your family law concerns
For a free phone consultation, contact Eugene R. Dougherty directly at 914-263-7955.